- AMMJEAsked on October 26, 2014 at 01:40 PM
Hello, I have finished the registration form. When doing a trial submission, we hit the submit button and two problems araise:
1) the Thank you message did not appear, we switched to a Url destination, and it does not link to any of the two. We need to solve this problem
2) Worst of the two, the input information of the form is not sent or received in the email specified as recipients of the registration form.
How can this be fixed, URGENT, this form is in use starting tomorrow Monday 27 at 9 am CST.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 26, 2014 at 04:03 PM
To confirm, after your form has been submitted it is not being directed to the "Thank You" page?
I was able to reproduce the issue that you have been experiencing. You currently have an incomplete condition on your form that is causing the issue.
Once that is edited or deleted, your users will be directed to your "Thank You" page after submission.
I moved your issue regarding the email notifications to a thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/449496
It will be addressed there, however the issue does appear to be caused by the same condition on your form.
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need additional assistance.
- AMMJEAnswered on October 26, 2014 at 04:11 PMGracias, su mensaje a sido recibido. Estaremos en breve en contacto con Ustedes.