- kathyhon13Asked on October 27, 2014 at 06:15 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 08:45 AM
I tried cloning your form. As I understand, you're saying that progress bar indicates that 2 fields not filled. Even though you already checked that all fields are filled correctly.
While testing your form I found out that the "Upload" attachment option and gift registry is part of the progress bar. Please try it again and make sure that there there is an uploaded attachment and you need to check one of the options in gift registry widget.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- kathyhon13Answered on October 27, 2014 at 10:21 PMThank you for your reply!
1) I can't seem to find the "gift registry" widget on the form; I want to
2)Is it possible to decide which field you would want to remove from being
recognized by the progress bar ? i.e. if certain field are unnecessary for
people to fill out, I'd want to remove them from the progress bar.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 02:17 AM
I cloned the form now to my account to check the issue. But, I'm not able to see any gift registry. Did you already delete it? If not, it should be probably the Application Checklist. Sorry for the confusion.
As I fill the form, I am able to get 100% on the progress bar by filling all the fields along with selecting some files to upload boxes.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any questions in this regard.
The other question is moved to a new thread and shall be addressed there.