- mikeAsked on October 27, 2014 at 10:44 AM
I already use web form maker can i use this with jot form?
- ShadaeAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Can you provide us with more information regarding what you would like to do with the Webform builder software?
Is it that you would like to connect two forms that are made through JotForm and the Webform software?
We await your response to better assist you.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 02:31 PM
Thank you for providing us with that information. Yes you will be able to place your JotForm forms in "Coffee Cup". You would need to paste your embed code for your form, after the body tag of your web page, please follow the guide below, if the Embed code doesn't work, you might try other methods as shown in this other guide
Adding a Form to a Web Page
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Embed Form"3. Click "Embed" option
4. Copy the source code provided.I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need additional assistance.
- bctvcenterAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 04:10 PM
No I want to do the reverse, import my form i completed with the Webform Builder software into my jot form account
- raulAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 05:46 PM
It's possible to clone a form using an existing URL, please refer to this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
The catch here is that you need to publish your form into a website in order to be able to clone it into your JotForm account, also you need to consider that it will clone the fields on that form therefore all the CSS customization will need to recreated using the form editor.
I suggest that you try first to build your form from scratch using our Form Designer, it's a very powerful tool that allows to build and customize your forms very quickly.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 06:27 PM
In addition to what it's been said above so you can have this clearer, Jotform can only import html forms.
Html forms begin with a <form> tag and have form elements that begin with the <input> tag.