What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I understand that you want to change the subject line of email alerts in your JotForms. Please follow the steps below :
1. Open the JotForm in edit mode
2. Click on Setup & Embed and then Email Alerts
3. Click on the notification/autoresponder that you want to edit
4. On the Compose Email Wizard, you can edit the subject and add the Course Title from the Form fields
5. Click on Finish to complete the email wizard and save the form.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if we can be of any further help.