- BreathworksUKAsked on October 27, 2014 at 12:40 PM
At the moment all our forms come through with the same subject heading. I'd like to change this to be the course title which the form relates to.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 03:37 PM
I understand that you want to change the subject line of email alerts in your JotForms. Please follow the steps below :
1. Open the JotForm in edit mode
2. Click on Setup & Embed and then Email Alerts
3. Click on the notification/autoresponder that you want to edit
4. On the Compose Email Wizard, you can edit the subject and add the Course Title from the Form fields
5. Click on Finish to complete the email wizard and save the form.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if we can be of any further help.