- dawndmdAsked on September 20, 2011 at 07:49 AM
Hi I get the error Message "There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them." and I only have an upload file form and it is not required.
What happens is I add an audio file, which is supported, and click submit, and it comes back with the above error.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 08:06 AM
I've tried replicating this issue on my end without success. If you set the button to multi-upload, does the problem still occur?
We're eagerly awaiting your reply.
- dawndmdAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 08:20 AMWell, that did not work either. However, I used Opera, the newest version
and got the error. But when I tried it on Chrome, it worked. Are there
issues with people using the Opera browser?
- dawndmdAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 08:37 AM
I noticed the form is working on Firefox, IE and Chrome, but not Opera.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:48 AM
Hi again dawnmd
Yes, I can now confirm what you have stated. I was actually planning to ask which browser you were using but it slipped me. At any rate, when I last posted, I was on a friend's computer that doesn't have Opera.
Oddly enough, when I searched the forum for users reporting a similar issue I found the opposite: Folks were stating that even though fields were set as required, people were able to submit the forms with those fields unfilled.
I'll submit a ticket on this for you.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.