- joenappAsked on October 27, 2014 at 03:13 PM
When I go to JotForm I see the old UI. When I try it using the link provided in email i just see the below screen. There's no form, no ability to add form elements. I'd like to try this. Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 05:07 PM
Form Designer is developed to make your existing JotForms more stylish. By default the Form Designer test is provided with a sample contact form to edit if you are not logged into your account. However, you can create a new JotForm or use your existing JotForm to change the theme by using Form Designer.
Please follow the steps to open Form Designer
1. Create a new JotForm or Open an existing JotForm in edit mode
2. Click on Form Style tab and then click on Form Designer icon.
The current JotForm shall be opened now in new Form Designer. You can now make changes to it.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you have any other questions. We will be happy to help.
- joenappAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 08:01 PMThank you