- dawnywrightAsked on October 27, 2014 at 07:01 PM
Hi. i have created a form on your website and put it into a website i have built with go daddy but the submit button won't show when you use it on a mobile device and go daddy said its because your forms are not mobile compatible. is there anything you can do about this to help me?
- CharlieAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 07:19 PM
I believe we have a widget that can solve your problem. Have you checked this one, Mobile Responsive? This should automatically adjust the display of your form when viewing in different mobile devices.
Let us know if this helps.
- dawnywrightAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 04:51 AMThanks Charlie. Just tire tried that but it's still not fitting it all on
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 07:36 AM
I tried cloning your form and checking the original one and it shows fine when I re-size the browser window. I'm sorry if I don't have iphone or android phone, though I tested it on blackberry mobile phone and the form shows fine as well.
Can you share the URL of your website? Did you use the GoDaddy website builder?
Please try to re-embed the form using the iFrame method (http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code)
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- dawnywrightAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 01:01 PMHi yes i used godaddy website builder. Site is poetreemotion.co.uk
Submit button doesn't show on bottom when you view on phone
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 02:46 PM
I checked your website and go to order form section. I believe you haven't re-embed the form using the iFrame method (http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code). Can you please double check?
Please get back to us if it still the same after using iFrame did not work. Thank you!
- dawnywrightAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 03:31 PMHi
I've used the i frame and it doesn't work
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 04:52 PM
1) If there are height issues on the mobile devices, you can try to set the scrolling on the form iFrame from default 'no' to 'yes'.
2) It seems that the form is not included to the mobile version of your web site at the moment.
If you have control over the mobile version of the website, please include the form to it.