- AmysEverlastingAsked on October 27, 2014 at 11:30 PM
I have PDF contracts for my business already made and I want to upload them to JotForm so i can put them on my website so people can fill them out. How can I upload my PDF without having them on a website already? If it's not possible, is there a website i can put them on so i can upload them to JotForm?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 05:17 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to embed a PDF document in your form. Is that correct?
You can add our "PDF Embedder" widget in your form but to be able to use it, you will need the URL of your PDF file. You will have to have a URL to access it. Is there any issue in uploading them to your own website?
Please be noted that you cannot directly upload the PDF file but with a little workaround you can achieve your requirement. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Create a new form with a "File Upload" question.
2. Click on the preview button of your form editor.
3. Select the PDF file form your system and submit the form.
4. Go to this form's submission page. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
5. In the submission page, right click on the PDF file and copy the URL. You can use this URL to embed your PDF file in your form. Please be noted that you should not delete this form or delete the file Upload question which will also delete the PDF file as well.
Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.