What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can i upload my pdf form with no urlAsked by AmysEverlasting on October 27, 2014 at 11:30 PM
I have PDF contracts for my business already made and I want to upload them to JotForm so i can put them on my website so people can fill them out. How can I upload my PDF without having them on a website already? If it's not possible, is there a website i can put them on so i can upload them to JotForm?
If I understand your question correctly, you want to embed a PDF document in your form. Is that correct?
You can add our "PDF Embedder" widget in your form but to be able to use it, you will need the URL of your PDF file. You will have to have a URL to access it. Is there any issue in uploading them to your own website?
Please be noted that you cannot directly upload the PDF file but with a little workaround you can achieve your requirement. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Create a new form with a "File Upload" question.
2. Click on the preview button of your form editor.
3. Select the PDF file form your system and submit the form.
4. Go to this form's submission page. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
5. In the submission page, right click on the PDF file and copy the URL. You can use this URL to embed your PDF file in your form. Please be noted that you should not delete this form or delete the file Upload question which will also delete the PDF file as well.
Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.