- ZataAsked on September 20, 2011 at 09:09 AM
My website uses .net !!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:19 AM
Sorry about that. Fixed now.
- ZataAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:40 AM
I am in no position to repaste the snippet.....
Far away from computer
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 10:22 AM
Feel free to contact us if you get any errors or such issue occurs again.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- evank001Answered on September 20, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Jotform is down for me too for a couple hours : www.ekipazofootball.com/fr (form on first page)
- ZataAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 10:37 AM
Problem is back....
WE NEED THIS FORM SERVICE TO BE RELIABLE.....
- zinioAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Can't access my forms on jotform...what's going on with your site???? Been having ongoing issues since yesterday morning.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 10:52 AM
We are extremely sorry for this issue. If you do not know it yet, our servers experienced a DDoS attack, and this caused our site to become unreliable for the past couple of days.
We are still in the process of fixing everything to return our service back to its normal operations.Please bear with us on this matter. Thank you very much.
- CustomisticAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 04:54 AM
<http://www.downornot.com/jotform> Your server is down! I just changed over to using your service for all our email and uploads but if I cannot depend on you then I will need to change back. Please help me understand because I do love the ease of using your service.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 04:58 AM
We are currently having a problem with our domain jotform.com. We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible. As a temporary solution, please point your forms to www.jotform.net domain name instead.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.