- davewebbAsked on September 20, 2011 at 09:18 AM
I am useing the paypal link on my form. When a person fills out the form it takes them to paypal. They fill out the paypal info. I get a email from paypal saying someone has payed put I never get a email from jotform with the form info.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:59 AM
Can you check your submissions page if it is stuck in the pending submissions?
To go to the submissions page:
1. Go to My Forms page
2. Select the form and then Click Submissions just on top of the list
3. Click Pending Submissions, just below the form title, on the upper part of the page
We'll wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Your reply did not show up on the forums page, but I was able to read it from my inbox.
Not sure if there's another attack, but we'll surely wait for the details.
Thanks and warm regards,
I see Jotform is under a dos attack. I'll try what you say when the site
comes back online.
- davewebbAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 11:57 AMLiyam,
I see what you mean. From what I understand paypal approved the payment
but the submission was still waiting to be approved in jotform.
- brx250Answered on September 20, 2011 at 09:46 PM
Thank you for using JotForm.
Yes, you're right. If a client fills up your form, and does not continue the purchase with the payment gateway you are using (e.g. PayPal, Authorize.Net), the submission will be saved on your pending submissions. You can complete those submissions when you received the payment in cash or in person. Hope this helps.
If you have further queries regarding JotForm, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support