- pringle123Asked on July 29, 2010 at 03:26 PM
I have changed the email address in the account but submittted form still keep going to the old emial address???? how do I change this for any or all forms?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 30, 2010 at 06:17 AM
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
6. Save your form
If you think you have already done this please make sure that you are doing the step 6.