- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 04:18 PM
It is possible to add additional information to the original submission by sending an email alert to the recommender with edit link. You can have a separate section for recommender to upload his letter and/or comments.
Please see the demo form below if it works for you.
Here is what I have done.
1. Created a separate section on the JotForm for recommendation/comments
2. The comments box shall be displayed only when the code is entered which will be provided by recommender by using conditions wizard
3. A notification email set to send to the recommender with edit link
4. Once the comments are entered and submitted the form by the recommender, an email shall be sent to the original form filling person with recommender comments.
The field ID may vary from form to form. This ID can be captured from the properties of the email field.
Please feel free to clone this form to your account for making any changes as you need.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist you.