- for78ModeAsked on October 28, 2014 at 08:08 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 08:44 PM
It is possible to trigger email alerts after receiving 50 submissions by using our AutoIncrement (Unique ID) widget with conditions.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Setup a notification on your JotForm.
2. Add Unique ID widget to the form. This is is hidden field and will not be displayed while viewing the form.
3. Now, click on Conditions to set a rule for sending email
4. Set the rule to Unique ID widget is greater than 50 then send the notification set to the required email address and Save the condition.
5. Click on Finish to close the Conditions Wizard.
6. Save the JotForm and test it.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Your other question on limiting submissions shall be answered on a separate thread.