What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can we receive email alerts when a minimum number of people have filled and submitted the form?Asked by for78Mode on October 28, 2014 at 08:08 PM
We would like to receive email alerts when a set number of people have submitted the forms. For example, when 50 people submits a form, we would like to be emailed. Is this possible?Is it also possible to limit the number of submissions per form? Thank you.
It is possible to trigger email alerts after receiving 50 submissions by using our AutoIncrement (Unique ID) widget with conditions.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Setup a notification on your JotForm.
2. Add Unique ID widget to the form. This is is hidden field and will not be displayed while viewing the form.
3. Now, click on Conditions to set a rule for sending email
4. Set the rule to Unique ID widget is greater than 50 then send the notification set to the required email address and Save the condition.
5. Click on Finish to close the Conditions Wizard.
6. Save the JotForm and test it.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Your other question on limiting submissions shall be answered on a separate thread.