- corc_itwebAsked on September 20, 2011 at 11:33 AMI am still having trouble with form submissions (connection time-out messages), and the site still seems to be down intermittently. It's not just me, right?
This is a re-post of a comment on About DDoS Attack on Friday
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 11:45 AM
It is an issue with an intermittent connection to the servers.
Our administrators are already aware of this problem.
At the moment I am able to access and view your forms.
It should be visible on your webpages.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- corc_itwebAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 11:46 AM
OK, thank you for the response!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Our new load balancer seems to be having problem. That's why we had the problem. It should be all working now. We are not using it while the problem is being investigated. Thanks.
- corc_itwebAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 12:05 PM
It's working now. Thanks again!
- kndservicesAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 10:50 AM
We are having the same problem now.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Thank you for letting us know that you are having issues however, this thread is very old and has since been resolved from what is known in it. We understand the issue you have stated may be related but I would like to request that you please open your issue as a New Thread and provide us with further details about the exact issue that is occurring even if it is the same. Also, please additionally link us to your form(s) that are experiencing this problem so that we can investigate and help correct it asap.