- gistnetworkAsked on October 29, 2014 at 08:47 AM
ing the same issue and I'm not using the Form Separator Widget:
- KadeJMAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 10:25 AM
You mentioned you're unable to see your jotform's submit button.
I checked your jotform and I can see the submit button on my end.
Please clear your browser cache and take another look at it to see if it shows up for you.
If not then please let us know.
- gistnetworkAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 10:32 AM
I haven't described the issue in detail, my apologies. What I meant was that when I click on the submit button, I don't see the warning message about the required fields. I flashes for an instance but then disappears.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Thanks for clarifying the issue more.
Did you mean that you are receiving required instances for some of your fields which appears shortly then disappears when submitted?
I did a test submission of this from my end but I'm unable to replicate the issue. My end doesn't show any problems.
Have you tried your direct jotform link to see if it happens there?
- gistnetworkAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 12:57 PM
The required fields are marked correctly in red with the red flag if not filled out. What I'm seeing is a message that briefly appears behind the Submit button if one or more of the required fields is not filled out. The message blinks very quickly instead of staying and so people who missed it wouldn't know to scroll up and see what the issue is. Try not filling a required field and click Submit.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 03:32 PM
Thank you for your update.
I was able to reproduce the issue with blinking validation warning message. There is some conflict between widgets and mentioned warning. Now it has been escalated to our Development Team.
We will get back to you once it is fixed.
- gistnetworkAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 03:38 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 04:56 PM
You can try the following:
Add a custom Text warning message to the form.
Set up a show condition on the form. So the form will hide that warning message once the fields will be filled (not empty).
Also, inject the following custom CSS to hide the blinking validation message.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 18, 2015 at 05:18 AM
The issue is now fixed - the error message that pops up to indicate incomplete fields will show as expected.
We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you, and should you face further difficulty - please let us know.
- usmanh1Answered on June 03, 2016 at 04:32 PM
- usmanh1Answered on June 03, 2016 at 04:49 PM
Any solutions yet?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 06:51 PM
We have moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.