- YESTexasAsked on September 20, 2011 at 01:53 PM
- mobilemegaphoneAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 06:30 PM
I'm having the same issue. I look forward to the answer. In the meantime, I can access the PDF content via the Submissions tab in JotForm iteself. However, it would be great to have it work as I'll be using this feature to get the information on to my virtual team.
- allanftdAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 02:19 AM
With regards to your workaround, you can actually make the submissions page public so that yur other team members can access the data remotely. It has password protection so you can be sure only authorized persons can access it.
Follow these steps as shown in the above screenshot:
1. Go to your form's submissions page and click the small gear icon.
2. Check the "Make this page public" option.
3. Enter a common password that you can share with your virtual team.
4. Click OK
And you're ready to go!
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!