- albanyfoamAsked on September 20, 2011 at 04:52 PM
We have sent a test multiple times today, and nothing has shown up yet. Your site states that all is well, but not for our site. Please advise.
- brx250Answered on September 20, 2011 at 11:43 PM
We do apologize for any inconvenience.
Due to the DDoS attacks, we had to change our DNS IP addresses. The old IP address is probably cached on your end. We recommend you clear your DNS cache and use www.jotform.net to access your account and to link your forms. You can also use either https://www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com for your HTTPS/SSL connections.
We appreciate your patience with us. Thank you for using JotForm!
Albert | JotForm Support
- albanyfoamAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 10:42 AM
We cleared the DNS cache, we changed the link on our webpage to the www.jotform.net and here's what is still happening:
1) forms show up on jot form site
2) no email notifications are being sent to us
3) no test emails are being sent to a different email
What is keeping your site from sending to our email?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 11:28 AM
It was an issue with out reverse DNS settings. It should be fixed now. Can you do a test submission and see if you are receiving it?