- bawariaadamAsked on October 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Facebook Integration is Ok
But do not sends data to the response form
- BenAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Please add back the fields to your jotform with the same title and you should be able to see the entries in the submissions.
For example, add iImię field and in the same time add it as the same field type as it was before.
This will in turn make those entries visible to you.
Do let us know if you do not see them after that or if you have any further questions.
- bawariaadamAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 04:04 AM
These empty fields should contain data from Facebook Integration
Integration (Fit Form) with Facebook is well
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 09:54 AM
Can you please try using the Revision History feature to revert your jotformhttp://www.jotformeu.com/form/43015763937358
version to the specific saved point when those mentioned fields were not yet deleted.
I think the as of 3:16 PM version still have those fields. So you can revert to that version
Please tell us if this still did not resolve the issue.
- bawariaadamAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 10:37 AM
This is not the problem
My new test form http://form.jotformeu.com/form/43035134718349
, it does not record data integration Facebook
- BenAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Can you please let us know if we are looking at the right jotform?
Based on your original response my colleague and myself have been looking at this jotform
Should we have been looking at the http://form.jotformeu.com/form/43035134718349 instead?
I presume that this is not the case since the screenshot suggests the first jotform as well.
Now, if the issue is with the first jotform and you have already followed the instructions from my colleague above and myself what you could do is to remove the integration and then add it back once again.
Do let us know if that works.
- bawariaadamAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 10:51 AM
As early as I did and did not work
- BenAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 11:27 AM
I do apologize, but I am not sure what you mean. Can you please give us a bit more details?
Do you mean that you had already re-integrated the jotform with Facebook?
- bawariaadamAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Yes, already re-integrated the jotform with Facebook
and does not record data integration, Also on the new JotForm http://form.jotformeu.com/form/43035134718349
Please help me, I do not know what I'm doing wrong
- BenAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 12:56 PM
OK thank you for the update, I will notify our developers in regards to this so that they can check what is going on and they will update you through this thread once they see why this is happening.
- bawariaadamAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 04:36 AM
Do you explained something on my problem?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 06:29 AM
The issue reported was already assigned to one of our developer.
I am sorry, but there is no update yet on the status.
But we will make sure to notify you here as soon as there is new update.
We can only ask for your patience and understanding.
- bawariaadamAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 08:34 AM
Ok, so I'm waiting.
- BenAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 01:12 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread and we will be replying to you over it shortly.
You can find this new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/458187
Please leave your further responses there.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 01:40 PM
We are terribly sorry for making you wait so long, but we'd like to let you know that this problem has been fixed by an update released today.
Your form's FitForms integration should now fetch the data correctly. Kindly inform us if there is anything else you need assistance with.