- lmrttnAsked on October 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM
I'm getting a "502 Bad Gateway cloudflare-nginx" error. The form worked fine until yesterday. How can I solve this?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Just tested your form and it worked fine. So, it must be a temporary problem. Sorry about that.
- lmrttnAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 03:16 AM
Hmmm, odd. I'm still getting the error. Tried it at work and at home on different browsers, even through different vpn locations. It was reported by a user, so it's not just me.
- lmrttnAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 08:50 AM
Did some test and it turn out that the number of characters in the widget exceeds some limit. The widget has worked fine for weeks, so some change must have been made on part of Jotform. Which
This a very serious enquiry we are running. I can't take it offline and I can't have entries coming in with missing data!!
Can someone help me here?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Thank you for updating us.
I believe you have already created a thread about the widget as the caused of the 502 bad gateway error on this thread
Please follow the link I provided and post your follow-up and updated response there instead.
We will attend to your inquiry on that thread also.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 02:20 AM
Hi, all of the 502 gateway error problems for this widget should be fixed. We recently updated our widget core to support longer options/text for this widget. Please confirm if it works from your end otherwise report back so that we can further investigate the problem.
- AsysteoMarkAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 05:32 AM
hello! i'm noob jotform i installed script correctly....but few days ago after php version update i got error like this http://www.asysteo.pl and i really dont have idea what happend. I checked all instalation readme files and I even installed jotform again still no success.
- BenAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 09:36 AM
@AsysteoMark Please note that these forums are for JotForm - Online form builder and that for JotForm Engine you should contact our different team that works with that.
You can do that by going to this page.
- BenAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 05:18 PM
Per your reply you seem to be using the JotForm Engine - not the Online JotForm Form Builder.
If so, please follow the same steps as mentioned above - contact our team working on the JotForm Engine by going to this page: Interlogy - Contact Us Page
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 01:45 AM
Can you provide the exact URLs of the pages on these sites that is giving the error?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 07:40 AM
We encourage our users to open new threads when they have new issues or questions. You will be responded here:
Thank you for contacting us.