What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Is there a Widget that will allow me to film a video tutorial?Asked by jechu on October 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM
I am looking at making video tutorials for my Jot form page to make it more user friendly although I cant find a video Widget that will allow me to do this. Please could someone help?
There is a way to add a video and that is by inserting a Free Text field in your form.
To add a Free Text field:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. On the left side of the Form Builder, under the Power Tools, double-click or drag the Free Text (HTML) tool into your form
3. Click on the free text field you inserted
4. Click the HTML button in the toolbar
5. Paste your video embed code, for example:
6. Click OK then save your form
Please let us know if you need further assistance.