- jechuAsked on October 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM
I am looking at making video tutorials for my Jot form page to make it more user friendly although I cant find a video Widget that will allow me to do this. Please could someone help?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 01:42 PM
There is a way to add a video and that is by inserting a Free Text field in your form.
To add a Free Text field:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. On the left side of the Form Builder, under the Power Tools, double-click or drag the Free Text (HTML) tool into your form
3. Click on the free text field you inserted
4. Click the HTML button in the toolbar
5. Paste your video embed code, for example:
6. Click OK then save your form
Please let us know if you need further assistance.