- mike1kirbyAsked on October 30, 2014 at 01:39 PM
how to set conditional recipients base on dropdown selection
- ShadaeAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 02:55 PM
To confirm, you would like for when certain options are selected that the email notifications go to a specific email address?
If that is the case, you would have to create the email notification that you would like to be sent out. How to Setup Email Notifications
Please follow the steps below to set up your conditions:
1. Go to Setup and Embed
2. Select Conditions
3. Select "Send Email After Submission" Condition
4. Setup the conditions for each options and the email it should go to
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need additional assistance.
- mike1kirbyAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 03:00 PM
Thanks Shadae, I appreciate you help. That did the trick.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 03:30 PM
We are glad that the solution provided by our colleague worked for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any other questions. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm.