- TeacherRobertAsked on September 20, 2011 at 06:44 PM
Instead of uploading a pre-recorded audio clip, I would like my students to be able to do a live audio recording with their mics onto the form and have it stored in the allotted monthly upload file.
Thanks. TeacherRobertPage URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 04:43 AM
This is such a great idea. I wish there was an easy way for this. Have you seen such site in the past? If you have anything in mind, can you post the URL?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 07:52 AM
My limited research so far on the topic suggests that while HTML5 is headed in this direction (see the 23rd slide of this presentation - an input type of "text" seems rather strange though) there's nothing concrete as yet. (Incredible, considering that such an idea was discussed as long ago as 1995!)
However, my hunch is that a workaround exists somewhere online. Of course, the $64,000 question is where?
The search continues.
- TeacherRobertAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 07:02 PM
Here is the URL for a website that does something similar to what I would like. I am a language teacher and a short live audio recording would really come in handy to place potential students at the right level. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 08:56 AM
Very cool stuff. Thanks.