Candace harrisonAnswered on November 01, 2022 09:18 PM
Why when I pick Español for a language choice only the responses are in Español but not the question itself? Please help
Rica JotForm SupportAnswered on November 02, 2022 01:34 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. I’m sorry you're having difficulties with this. Are you referring to this form? If so, please know that the Translation feature will only translate the questions in the form itself. It will not translate the questions in the Notification and Autoresponder email. What I would suggest is that you create two Notification emails and two Autoresponder emails (one in English and the other in Spanish). And then add Conditional Logic to send the specific email based on the Language selected. Let me show you how to set it up:
1. Add a Notification and Autoresponder email with questions translated into Spanish.
2. Add two Change Email Recipient conditions:
- Click on the Settings tab at the top part of the Form Builder.
- Select Conditions on the left panel of the screen.
- Select Change Email Recipient.
- And then set your rule just like what is shown below:
Give it a try and let us know if you need any help.