- AlperCayhanAsked on October 31, 2014 at 08:32 PM
How can I delete the grey lines between the fields in my mobile form?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 04:48 AM
It seems you were able to resolve this already on your jotform http://www.jotformeu.com/form/42871739258366
I cannot see anymore the grey lines on your form
Please inform us if issue persist.
- AlperCayhanAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 09:31 AM
I don't see lines in normal view, but in mobile view there are.
How can I delete them?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 02:41 PM
I did check your form in mobile device and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. The issue seems to be caused because of the "Mobile" theme you have selected. Please check the screenshot below:
To solve this problem, please go ahead and change the selected theme of your form.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- AlperCayhanAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 03:20 PM
I have to use this form for my normal website and for the mobile one.
Will the change I have to make give any troubles for mobile form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 06:12 PM
The responsiveness and view of the form should not be affected if you change the Theme.
Please try changing it first and check if this makes the difference.
Inform us if the issue persist.
- raulAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 09:35 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome :)
Since you're posting a new question, I've moved it to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/452874
Please refer to this new thread for any updates.
- TBPAdminAnswered on December 10, 2014 at 01:45 PM
Thank you - this solved my problem as well!