- TuibrandsAsked on October 31, 2014 at 09:47 PM
I was wondering if it is possible to receive credit card numbers?
These point are important:
- Only the front imprint will be taken. We do not record or ask for the cvv number.
- We do this to manually charge cards trough our local merchant POS.
- We do this because as a rental company we are unsure of the final price or if extra charges occur. So a gateway would not be a solution. Thanks
- BenAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 05:11 AM
Once you make the calculations you edit their submission and send them a link which would show them the payment processing widget this time around so that they can complete the submission. While showing payment processing widget, you could also have the fields they had already submitted hidden, only showing the ones that are related to the payment.
I hope that this helps, but do let us know if you have any further questions.
- TuibrandsAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 06:31 PM?
- raulAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 09:03 PM
Could you please confirm if you have further questions about this matter? Or if there's something that you don't understand?
If so, please let us know your questions and we'll do our best to help you.
- TuibrandsAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 04:51 PMHi there thank you for your reply and help.
If we can not receive the Name, card number, card type and expiry. Then there is no real need for the service I'm afraid.
We need to take down these payment details as charges can be made to the card before/during/after the hire of our vehicles. (we are a small auto rental company). Sending a payment link when they want to extend hire or if there is damage found after the hire would be far to much of a hassle.
As it stands we manually charge the cards through our card merchant. We are just looking for a way to receive the info via the web.
thanks for you time.
- raulAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 05:55 PM
On behalf of my colleague and myself, you're welcome.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.