- ShadaeAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 02:05 PM
The current entries in your Google SpreadSheet would not add the zero. It will only show up for new submissions once the change has been made.
Are you still having the issue with new submissions?
We await your response to better assist you. Thank you.
- deakintezetAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 04:39 AM
No, it still cuts the leading zero... :(
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 06:18 AM
Try deleting the field "Mobilszám" and adding it back again. It should show the zero's. Please check my sample here.
- deakintezetAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 06:34 AM
changed it but still doesnt work :(
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 07:15 AM
I have tested a few submissions and it strips off if submitted a couple of times. Let me forward a ticket to our 2nd level about this issue, but in the mean time please use "Phone Number" field rather than a text box.
- BenAnswered on December 28, 2014 at 06:55 AM
There are currently no new updates on this, but I have moved your question to a new thread found here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/482933 where we will be replying back to you shortly and if needed raise you thread to our developers as well so that they can see the number of people being affected by this.
- alp_denizAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 12:51 PM
The issue has just been identified, fixed and notified in the other thread. Please let us know if any problem still exists, we will be very happy to assist you further.
Thank you very much