- nevillevakAsked on November 02, 2014 at 07:40 PM
Hello - I had a premium account to collect my form data, which worked great. I have just requested to downgrade to the free account since my form is not going to be gathering any more data, but I want to make sure that switching back to the free account will not lose any of my existing form data and attachments. Can you please confirm? If I will lose my data, please do not switch me back to the free account at this time. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Please be noted that cancelling the subscription and downgrading your account to free plan will have no impact on your form and its submission records. All your forms and submission data will be intact. The only think one should check is the submission limits. If you reach the submission limit of your account, it will be over quota.
Upon checking, I found that you have paid the subscription payment using PayPal payment gateway. You have to cancel your subscription through your own paypal account. Here are the steps to cancel your subscription :
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription #S-08J91682CR072440S
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- nevillevakAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 07:11 AMPerfect. Thank you for your help!
- BenAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 08:24 AM
In my colleagues name you are welcome.
Do let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.