- gogomichoudAsked on September 21, 2011 at 08:56 AM
I want to get the file calendar in order to integrate it with iCal or Google Calendar.
This allows me to organize my appointments online or iCal.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 09:21 AM
Unfortunately, our software cannot generate a calendar file. What we can offer though is a calendar report feature.
To create a calendar listing:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the form you want to create a calendar of
3. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
4. In the Reports Wizard, choose Calendar Listing
5. Click Next then follow the wizard to finish your calendar report
Hope you find this helpful. Thanks!
- gogomichoudAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 09:32 AM
Is it possible that you add this option?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 09:47 AM
I can add it to our long list of user requests but I cannot guarantee that it will be implemented, let alone approved by our developers. They are pretty busy nowadays, especially since we had a DdoS attack last week.
It might be added to a future update but I cannot promise. We will let you know if there's any update regarding this request. Thank you!