- tranvAsked on November 03, 2014 at 07:29 AM
i have mobile phone version of my website.. how can i make my current jotform go to mobile friendly version? I am using wix.. The Jotform HTML source code works well withe the desktop version. but when i view on mobile phone version, it's too big. PLease advise??
Here is the source iframe code that i am coping into WIX html widget:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.co/form/22880909926870" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1431px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
- CharlieAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 08:39 AM
Have you used our widget Mobile Responsive? This widget is available on the widget search bar in the form editor. This widget automatically detects the device where the form is opened and will adjust the form's size, including width, height, etc...
I hope this helps. Let us know if this works for you.
- tranvAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 05:21 AMYou guys are great thank you.. It did work however when I insert the
mobile responsive widget.. My form is cut off 3/4 of the way down for both
desktop and mobile version..
Here is the code:
frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1089px; border:none;"
Pictures of what is going on (desktop Left; mobile Right)
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 07:40 AM
You are most Welcomed.
I have checked your form and I am unable to replicate the problem Your form seems to load correctly on desktop as shown below:
Please try clearing your browser cache to see if it helps.
If you are still experiencing the problem please get back to us we will be happy to help you
- tranvAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 08:11 AMYes, the preview didn't worked.. But the live version on mobile displays the
Thank you thank you thank you for your quick and reliable support.
- CharlieAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 08:35 AM
I'm viewing this Form URL that you have, http://form.jotform.co/form/22880909926870, and it seems to work fine? May I know what issues or problems you are referring to? Is it alignments of the fields? Width? Or something more on general?
We'll wait for your response.
- tranvAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 08:51 AMOh hi.. I replied to the other person who got back to me.. It works okay
after clearing cache, thanks so much for getting back to me though.
My response was to charlie:
"Yes, the preview didn't worked.. But the live version on mobile displays
the form correctly.
Thank you thank you thank you for your quick and reliable response"
- CharlieAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 08:54 AM
Oh. Sorry about that, I misunderstood your last response. But I'm glad that everything is working fine in your end right now.
If you need further assistance or have any concerns, please feel free to open a new thread here in the forum, we'll be more than happy to help.