- nuovetecnologieAsked on November 03, 2014 at 10:04 AM
I need to integrate my form with Mailchimp but after insert the correct api key and select the list name the fetching fields is not working: in other words, there is no match between the MC and jotform fields.
Can you please help? I need the integration working as soon as possible.
- CarinaAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 11:28 AM
I tested and could successfully integrate with Mailchimp and the fields are updating the lists:
Are you still experiencing the same difficulty?
Let us know if the problem persists.
- nuovetecnologieAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 12:47 PM
it still does not work!
- nuovetecnologieAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 12:48 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 02:28 PM
I tested the Mailchimp integration as well and I also ran in to problems adding fields to be passed along:
My test form has many more fields than just "Full Name" but it wont even allow me to choose more initial categories, let alone add the form fields that they should be associated with.
I went ahead and opened a bug ticket to have our developers take a look. We will let you know in this thread as soon as we have a resolution.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 04:40 PM
The reason you can't match your MailChimp fields 'Telefono' and 'Cellulare' is because the corresponding fields in your JotForm are textbox-type ones, not phone.
If your MailChimp list fields have a type 'Phone', then the matching field in your JotForm should also be 'Phone'. Likewise, if the MailCHimp list field is 'Text', the matching JotForm fields should be 'Text Box'.
Hope this answers your question.