- limcollegeAsked on November 03, 2014 at 11:24 AMIt has been 3 years since these posts... has a way to download hundreds of individual files quickly been figured out yet? I did not set up dropbox or ftp on the form. I am very surprised that there is no "download all files in zip" or a view of the folder that they are stored in with a bulk download feature.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 12:06 PM
If I understand your question correctly, do you want to download all the uploads together in your computer is that correct?
Here are the options available to bulk download your uploads:
1. You can download your form's submission records in excel and copy the file URL of all your uploaded files. You can use these file URLs in any download manager like DAP application. It will start downloading all the uploaded files one by one.
2. You may like to take a look at our "File Downloader" app as well. This app will also allow you to bulk download all the uploads. Please be noted that in order to be able to use this app, you will have to download and install Ruby on the system.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JoshAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Hey... thanks! I used #1 and grabbed all the urls from a downloaded excel. I found a download manager and hit a button and it grabbed all the files.
Thanks for the help
- JoshAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Sorry, I logged into an older account for that response. Josh = LIM College... LIM College = Josh
- raulAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 01:51 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome :)
Please let us know if you need further assistance.