- ardezAsked on November 03, 2014 at 04:16 PM
Is it possible to delete my shared forms letting them in control of a sub account? Or they will delete from sub account all toghether?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Share Forms with a Sub-Account User
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 05:18 PM
Deleting a form from the main account will delete the form from shared accounts as well. We can move the form for you if you would like. This would keep all submission data and such intact and allow for the sub account to have ownership. However, the form will no longer be subject to the increased limits of the main account.
If you would like to us to move the form, let us know the form ID# and the username of the account you would like it moved to.
- ardezAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 02:50 AM
Alright, got it. Thank you, we'll let you know as soon as it will be needed.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 07:13 AM
Just let us know anytime and we will be more than happy to help you with that.
Thank you for choosing JotForm.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 04:08 PM
Since this thread is fairly old, I went ahead and moved your question to a thread of its own. I will follow up here shortly: