- pthimsenAsked on November 03, 2014 at 04:44 PM
I've tried the image slider widget, listing links to images we want displayed. Although I see the side arrows and the dots indicating advancement from one slide to the next, none of my images are displaying in the form template.What am I doing wrong?Another question is since these are links and not actual images loaded to the form, does this impact the space available on the form template?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 05:53 PM
- pthimsenAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 06:01 PMThat is how I have been populating it – I will try again and send a screen shot if it still does not work. Thank you.
[Email from Craigs]
Pat Thimsen / W 720-259-8413 M 303-503-0454
2-Minute Video | How it Works | Sample Campaign
We start sales conversations. Rainmaker is a sales strategy company with a comprehensive system that mimics the behaviors of top sales people. We call this Prospect Automation, and it will change the way you sell. Prospect Automation fuses proven selling techniques with compelling content to effectively engage more prospects.
- CharlieAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 08:34 PM
Please do check if the image links are separated by a new line and also do visit the URLs that you have, they might not be publicly available, like private albums or viewed only when you registered or logged in to an account. You can also send us example/s of that URL that are not displaying correctly on the image slide.
I hope this helps. We'll wait for your response.
- HoneyNixonAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 11:00 PM
- BenAnswered on January 30, 2015 at 02:54 AM
Seeing that this is a bit older thread I have moved your question here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/506537 and we will be replying to it shortly.
This will help us help you, while in the same time not send unnecessary notifications to the thread owner.
- rmccoyAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 08:06 PM
- CharlieAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 01:46 AM
I see you already have opened your own thread with the same concern on the Image Slider widget, please refer to your thread post here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/790369. We will address it accordingly. Thank you.