- MaisonClobertAsked on November 04, 2014 at 12:04 AM
I've used the Payment Wizard to receive Paypal payments many times in the past. Recently I created two forms
for prepaid reservations to the SongShop Live concert and
an edited clone
http://www.jotform.com//?formID=42896859988184for prepaid reservations to the Vocal Canvas concert
The SongShop form is working fine.
The Vocal Canvas form hangs up at the Submit button with a "please wait" that never resolves.
Can you help me figure out what went wrong? I need the Vocal Canvas one to be working this week (the concert is 18 days away!)
Is it possible that the Vimeo clip below the submit area is interfering? Or that a conflict was introduced by cloning the successful form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 06:57 AM
I am not sure if you are still having this issue on your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/42896859988184
I just test submitted the form 2x, and on both occasion it was successful.
Can you please retry again at this time.
Please inform us if issue persist.
- MaisonClobertAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 02:01 PMIt is still not working for me.
Can you suggest something else to fix it?
- MaisonClobertAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 03:31 PMI'm removed the video clip and the form is now working for me.
Not sure why that conflicts for me but not you.
It's working this way so I'll leave off the widget.
But if you know a work-around for future use, that would be helpful.
- raulAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 04:57 PM
We're glad that you got the form working back again.
As for the video we'll have to investigate as it worked for Jonathan when he tested your form when the video was still present.