- ZinMoscato11957Asked on November 04, 2014 at 08:32 AM
I want to have an invoice # so it would be easier to match up my orders using an invoice # . Is it possible to have a number with every order placed?
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 09:01 AM
Unfortunately, upon checking Jotforms payment option only Authorize.net has the option under properties to add Invoice number. All other payment tools doesn't have this feature.
To display invoice number in Authorize payment option here's how to do it.
1. Add a Hidden Box or Unique ID field to your form
2. Select your payment field, right click on it, then choose Show Properties
3. Choose a field whose value will be used as the invoice number for purchases made using your form
4. Save your form afterwards