- johnnypottyAsked on November 04, 2014 at 12:36 PM
We've designed a feedback/quote form for "johnnypotty" which we are very pleased with. However, a few of the options, when selected, do not show up on the email alert that we received. For example, when "starting and ending dates" are selected, they do not appear on our end. Also the selections made on the dropdown for "use" and the "restroom types" checkboxes do not appear when they are selected in a test submission. Please advise?
P.S. We have it being temporarily hosted at http://www.johnnypotty.com/JOHNNYSPOT_2014/contact_us.htm prior to being published directly on the domain, as the new website is still under construction. Once complete, it will be found at http://www.johnnypotty.com/contact_us.htm
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 01:33 PM
I've madeg some tests (filling out and submitting) using the direct link of your form and a clone of it. The problem seems to be corrected, after deleting and re-doing the notifier.
Please do that and do let us know if the problem persist
- johnnypottyAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 03:09 PM
Thanks Jeanette. After your response, I tried submitting another test, and my start and end dates did not show. Nor did the Use (should say "private party"), Specialty Colors (should say "pink") or my Comments. I've attached a screenshot of my results. Can you let me know exactly what steps you took to get the response to work for you? Thank you in advance!
- johnnypottyAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 03:29 PMUPDATEOkay, so I'm thinking this is solely an email notifier thing. Because when I log into JotForm, the whole form shows with all of the answers in their entirety, just fine. Is there a way that it can be corrected so it shows properly in the email notification too? Or should I just assume that it would be best to always log-in to verify the email's answers?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 04:19 PM
Yes, apparently we had a temporary glitch. You just need to delete and rebuild the notifier and that should fix the problem.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 04:28 PM
To rebuild the notifier, simply delete it, then created it once again.
Please do let us know should the problem persists.
- johnnypottyAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 05:19 PM
Yes! Wonderful. It appears to all be working now. Thank you so much for your quick responses. Very pleased with the form and with the service.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 06:47 PM
I'm very glad to know the workaround sorted this issue out. Thanks for your kind feedback.