- sunilvyasAsked on November 04, 2014 at 05:24 PM
After clicking the submit button, it just says "Please wait..." and hangs. Tried in various browsers with the same issue.
- raulAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 07:16 PM
I did a test submission in your form using Chrome and had no issues.
Do you have the form embedded in your website? If this is correct, then I suggest that you try to re-embed the form using the iframe code.
Also you can try to clear your browser's cache.
Please let us know if this helps.
- sunilvyasAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Thanks for your help. The problem appears to be in Firefox. It just stalls on submit. Then, when one goes back to Chrome, that stops working too.
The form is not embedded. People are given the direct link.
- raulAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 11:08 AM
I'm escalating this ticket since I was able to reproduce the issue using Firefox.
Please allow some time to our developers take a look at this issue and when they have a response you'll be notified here.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- sunilvyasAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 04:32 PM
Has there been any development on this issue?
- raulAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 05:32 PM
We apologize for the delay on providing a response.
Our developers are still working on it and as soon as they a response, this thread will be updated.
We appreciate your patience with this matter.
- sunilvyasAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 10:41 AMHi,
I removed the inline video and a lot of the conditional formatting. The form seems to work fine.
Not sure if that was the cause but it worked.
Senior Director, Creative Services
T: 212.726.5310 ext 305
30 E. 33rd St.
New York, NY 10016
- raulAnswered on November 24, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Thank you for letting us know.
We're glad to see that your form is working fine now.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.