- HopinessAsked on November 05, 2014 at 04:38 AM
I cloned one of my forms. The new form is Hopiness Collection order form.
I do not know how to change the content of one part of the form concerning the products (see the screenshot attached)
I have now Tee-shirts to sell instead of sweat shirts at the price of 16 euros. And the color have changed as well.
I cannot find the way to change that content. It is probably very easy;-)
Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 07:35 AM
You want to change the data on that specific form field right?
It is actually a Paypal payment field. Please follow these steps so you can make necessary changes on the field.
1. On the Form Editor, select the field and click the "Wizard" icon
2. Just make sure the information is correct then press "Next"
3. Select the type of product or service you'll be selling then press "Next"
4. You can edit, create or delete products. If you want to edit it, just click the product once and a drop down will appear.
5. On the Payment Wizard: Products, you can edit the options by clicking the "Pencil" icon. You can change the product name and price at the bottom part. After that just click the "Save Product".
6. For other options like Coupons, Shipping, and Taxes. Otherwise, click "Next"
7. That's it. Just don't forget to click "Finish"
I hope this helps. Thank you.