What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Payment Integration: How to edit the product details?Asked by Hopiness on November 05, 2014 at 04:38 AM
I cloned one of my forms. The new form is Hopiness Collection order form.
I do not know how to change the content of one part of the form concerning the products (see the screenshot attached)
I have now Tee-shirts to sell instead of sweat shirts at the price of 16 euros. And the color have changed as well.
I cannot find the way to change that content. It is probably very easy;-)
Thanks for your help
You want to change the data on that specific form field right?
It is actually a Paypal payment field. Please follow these steps so you can make necessary changes on the field.
1. On the Form Editor, select the field and click the "Wizard" icon
2. Just make sure the information is correct then press "Next"
3. Select the type of product or service you'll be selling then press "Next"
4. You can edit, create or delete products. If you want to edit it, just click the product once and a drop down will appear.
5. On the Payment Wizard: Products, you can edit the options by clicking the "Pencil" icon. You can change the product name and price at the bottom part. After that just click the "Save Product".
6. For other options like Coupons, Shipping, and Taxes. Otherwise, click "Next"
7. That's it. Just don't forget to click "Finish"
I hope this helps. Thank you.