- hairbygeraAsked on July 31, 2010 at 08:54 PM
clients fill out the contact us form and is not able to go through
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 02, 2010 at 07:26 AM
First make sure that emails for this form is enabled. Log into your JotForm account, choose the form you are not receiving submissions for and click on "Edit" button. On the Form Builder screen for your form, you will see an "Email Alerts" button, click on that. Make sure that you have emails setup and they are being sent to your correct email address. Here is the exact instructions to change an email address:
To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
Another possible reason for not receiving emails might be your spam filter. Check your spam folder for the submission email. If it is there, make sure to set it as "No Spam" so that this would not be flagged as spam in the future.
If nothing helps send us an email. Make sure to include the URL of your form. We will debug the problem for you and send you the email server logs so that you can contact your hosting provider with the email tracking ID and ask them to find out what happens to the email.