- wellnesshcaAsked on November 05, 2014 at 10:35 AM
The submission was the quiz form that was filled out this morning by an employee as a test.
I couldn't find a telephone number to contact you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Unfortunately we do not provide support over phone and our primary mode of communication is through forum.
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. I did check your form and found that you have multiple conditional email / autoresponders. Do you mean to say that the conditions are not working and the email was not sent to the emails you have configured in your condition?
I would suggest you to explain the issue a bit more in detail and which condition is not working or on which email you have received the submission which is not configured in your conditions.
We will wait for your response.
- wellnesshcaAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 11:11 AMYes exactly.
It sent it to an email address that is in the list but not to the other 4 emails. And it sent it to an email that isn’t in there at all but used to be.
- ShadaeAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Can you tell us which email addresses are not getting the email notifications?
You currently have the conditions set up on your notifications, as such the rules in the conditions will override the current email notification settings. The notifications will be sent to the email addresses placed in the conditional rule.
Please provide us with the email addresses that are not getting the notification.
- wellnesshcaAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 11:51 AMGot it. Thank you so much. We are good now. Have a great day.
- ShadaeAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 11:54 AM
You are most welcome. We are happy to hear that the issue has been resolved.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.