- EpicStudioAsked on November 05, 2014 at 04:51 PM
Hi there. I have the same problem. I already tried an augment on the iframe style height tag, removing the <script></script> from the iframe code, and alsao adding a 100px padding; but from time to time, every other time you load my page http://grupoimaginarq.com/contacto/ the form seems to crop vertically. Gladly I allowed the scrolling to avoid losing the chance to use it, but certanly it's not the result I expected from it.
Note: it only happens randomly when you load the page, and only on firefox.
Thanks for your help.
- raulAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 06:11 PM
Upon checking your site, I was able to see the form correctly using Firefox.
Since you say that this happens randomly, I would keep an eye on the parent divs that you use to contain the iframe of the form. I mean when this happens you can use the Inspect Element in your browser and check the height of these divs to see which one is shrinking.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- EpicStudioAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 07:01 PM
Sometimes work, sometimes not. I’ll send you a screen capture.
- EpicStudioAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 07:11 PM
Here’s the screen capture.
- raulAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 08:07 PM
I'm sorry but your screenshot didn't came trough.
Please follow this guide to add a screenshot to this post: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
- EpicStudioAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 01:37 PM
Here is it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 03:06 PM
You have two iFrame based forms on the web page, and the second iFrame comes with the auto-height script part.
Please remove the script part that is following the second iFrame to see if that helps. Thank you.