- debbielowryAsked on November 05, 2014 at 07:07 PM
how do I add jotform to my site?
- CharlieAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 08:11 PM
If you would like to add your form to a website, you can do this by embedding the form's code.
You can check this tutorial or guide to see the available platforms to where you can embed the form:
Here's a quick guide you can follow:
1. Navigate to "My Forms"->Choose the form you want to edit->Click Edit Form
2. In your form editor click the "Embed Form"
2. It will then display the "Embed Form Wizard", from here you can choose different ways to embed your form to a specific platform.
I hope this helps. Let us know if this works for you.