- glassmuseumAsked on September 21, 2011 at 06:13 PM
I have attached a link to my website. The form that i have stored was used to collect artist applications. I still need access to the collected data, but my form is no longer live. Do I still need to pay the monthly charge?Page URL:
- LDMediaAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 07:53 PM
I think your account just gets downgraded to the free version.
From the pricing section:
Can I cancel any time?
Jotform is a monthly subscription service. You may upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your service at any time. Even when you cancel your subscription, you will not lose any of your forms or your data.
- glassmuseumAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 08:02 PM
Thanks! Now I can't find where I can do the downgrade...
- JotFormHelperAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 08:04 PM
- glassmuseumAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 08:06 PM
I see that page, but nothing there brings me to the option to downgrade. Sorry!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 22, 2011 at 04:19 AM
Sorry for the delayed response but LDMedia is correct. You will not lose your forms or data when you downgrade to free status.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp - then cancel your subscription
Kindly inform us if there's anything else you require assistance with. Thank you very much for doing business with JotForm!