- luisAsked on November 06, 2014 at 07:47 AM
i am having problems to acces to my acount plese help me
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 09:19 AM
I did try to find out your account with your email address "email@example.com" but could not find any details.
I did try to find our based on your IP address and it seems your username is "larr85". The email address used in this account profile is "info@discoa******.com". This account is in good shape and you should not have any trouble in sign in.
If you have access to this email address, you can reset the password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link which is in "Sign In" window. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to clear your browser cache before initiating the password recovery process. The following guide should help you clearing browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
- luisAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 08:40 AM
i don't have acces to info@discoavanzada, i was very sick for a year and i loose the domain, but i have information in that acount that i need what can i do, can i change the email acount, is very important to my, i was a premium user, i've been with you for more that 4 years please help
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 09:43 AM
Upon checking, I found that the domain discoavanzada.com is not working anymore. But before we can grant you access to this account, you will have to prove that you are the owner of this account. Here are few questions you may like to answer:
1. By which name and address you have made the last subscription payment.
2. Last 4 digit of the credit card number which was used to used for payment.
3. The email address mentioned while making the subscription payment. You should have access to this email address.
We will wait for your response.
- larr85Answered on November 07, 2014 at 10:24 AM
there's another way, i bought the premium more than 2 years ago, i dont remerber the credit card i use, have to be another ways pleasr, i can tell you the names of the forms i made. please help, i was 20 months in a hospital, i dont remember what card i used
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 10:58 AM
First of all, we are sorry hearing about your illness.
In order to help you, we have to have some pieces of information, please provide any of the following:
-Address and name in the subscription (which is now expired)
-Names of some forms, if you have them embedded in a page, please share the link.
- luis ramosAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 09:40 PM
the name i use was my full name: luis alberto ramos, some names i used in the forms was: asesores de credito, basc, trabajos esotericos, la ruta del toro, la pitonisa.
tks for the help
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2014 at 12:15 AM
One last thing, please let us know your current IP Address. The account has multiple forms with multiple submissions on each. Your account history says that someone has logged into your account so we wanted to make sure. We're sorry for a bit long process, just for the security of the account.
Thank you for your kind understanding on this matter. We look forward to your reply.
- luis alberto ramosAnswered on November 08, 2014 at 08:13 PM
sorry for the delay, i was on a medical check my ip address is 126.96.36.199 i'm connected from Cali, tks for the help. this is very importan to me
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 08, 2014 at 08:50 PM
As of checking, the IP address you've stated is the same IP that's currently logging in to your account. There have been lots of changes with JotForm in the past two years which you may not be accustomed of. Can you provide us more details on which part you're having trouble accessing?