- dhaneyAsked on November 06, 2014 at 09:07 AM
Is it possible to use the infusionsoft integration, but not have a new contact record be created, instead have it update/add info into an existing contact record inside infusion?
- raulAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 10:18 AM
I'm escalating this thread to our next support level so they can take a look at your question.
Once they have response for you, this thread will be updated.
- dhaneyAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Hey There ... Just curious if there is any update on this? Thanks!
- raulAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Unfortunately, there are no updates yet.
We appreciate your patience on this matter and as soon as an update comes up, you'll be notified on this thread.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 03:30 PM
Sorry about the late reply on this one. Unfortunately that is not possible with Infusionsoft at the moment.
The infusionsoft documentation regarding merging duplicate contacts may help you though http://ug.infusionsoft.com/article/AA-00319/0/Automatically-merge-duplicate-contact-records.html