- arzacanadaAsked on November 06, 2014 at 09:51 AM
When people complete a form on our site, there is an error messageInvalid DataThis transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid credit card number and type.
Go back and fixeven when the form is filled out properly
- CharlieAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Apologies for the inconveniences that you might be having right now.
To address your concerns, can you please do the following:
1. Please check if the credit card info you have entered is valid or is not on hold?
2. Trying clearing up your form and browser's cache.
3. Re-setup/re-integrate the Payment Method that you have.
Let us know if the suggested solutions above does not work, we will investigate further by then.
We'll wait for your response.
- teckstyleAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 09:18 PM
I have a similar issue...if a product is selected but the card/paypal payment method is left empty- the form will direct to the "Invalid Data. This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid credit card number and type."
if I add validate[required] to the payment method radio, the submit button stays stuck on 'please wait'....
is there any chance of having the product "required" and the payment method as a separate "required"?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 10:02 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/457882