- AlexMavAsked on November 06, 2014 at 05:12 PM
Hello there! There is a problem when I try to create my shopping cart: the tax is not calculated when I check the product even though I set it to 23%. What can I do for this? What is more what can I do when I want to go for example from T-SHIRTS page to JEANS page? Is the total amount lost?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 05:42 PM
Can you please provide us the link to your jotform? Upon testing the tax calculation, I see it is working fine:
Please let us know what the jotform is, so we can further check this, we will be glad to assist you.
- AlexMavAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 05:48 PM
Thank you for your quick response...
http://form.jotformeu.com/form/43096915115354 is the form
- AlexMavAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 05:50 PM
- raulAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 06:11 PM
You've set the product as exempt of taxes, you need to uncheck the product from the Exemptions list in order to calculate the taxes for it.
Please let us know if this helps.
- raulAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Since this is a new question, I opened a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/455813 for it.
Please refer to this new thread for any updates.