- centropyAsked on November 06, 2014 at 07:36 PM
how do i change my email addrss i made a typo it should be
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 08:33 PM
To change your default email address simply click on the upper right icon, then click on "account"
You will see the general information of your profile, and there you can edit your email and change it.
But if you are trying to change the Recipient E-mail of the notifications, simply follow this steps:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change your the "Recipient E-mail"
To confirm that you will get the notifications to the new email address, you will need to submit the form on preview mode.
If you do it with the "Test Email" button the notification will got to the default email address, because when sending test emails, the email address used by the system is the user's email address set on his account.