- LeoC2Asked on November 06, 2014 at 09:12 PM
I have a pending charge on one of my forms that i do not want to process, it was simply a test when I first set up the form. How do I remove it? I see no option to delete.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 11:59 PM
I believe you should delete the pending charge from your Stripe account. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Sign in to your Strip account.
2. Go to the "Customers" tab.
3. Find the transaction and then scroll down to delete the customer or delete the card. Please check the screenshot below:
Please be noted that the above steps is just to ensure that the customer is not charged but this will NOT remove the pending charge form your form.
Let me send a query to our back end team on this issue. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 01:52 AM
The "Pending Charges" list is just a way to inform you of submissions that have charges that are, yes, pending.
Deleting the submission itself or processing the charge removes it from the list. In your case, simply delete the submission, and the pending charge should disappear.
- LeoC2Answered on November 07, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Thanks ashwin_d, I'll await your response. There should be a DELETE button on JotFprm for this.
- BenAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 10:58 AM
I presume that you have replied over email. There is an answer from our developer prior to your response. I will copy paste it here:
"The "Pending Charges" list is just a way to inform you of submissions that have charges that are, yes, pending.
Deleting the submission itself or processing the charge removes it from the list. In your case, simply delete the submission, and the pending charge should disappear."
Do let us know if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions in regards to this.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 01:54 PM
Delete button is now available. The reason we didn't add it before is because the pending charge is tied to an actual submission. Deleting the charge also deletes the submission, so please be careful when using it.
- LeoC2Answered on November 10, 2014 at 03:28 PM
Great, thank you! This makes things a lot easier as there are times when we may not want to put the charge through for various reasons so it's easier to just cancel it out and start fresh.