- datomnzAsked on November 07, 2014 at 04:13 AM
I would like to create a form where the uploaded attachments (JPEG images) are sent to a specific email address, whereas the remaining contents of the form are sent to another.
Can I do this with Jotform?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 07:35 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Add two notification email alert in your form. The following guide should help you on how to add new email alert: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
2. In one of the notification email alert, delete the upload question from the email template. In the other email alert template, you should delete all the other questions and just retain the file upload question. Please check the screenshot below:
3. Change the "Recipient Email" address of both the email alerts to the separate email address. The following guide should help you on how to change the "Recipient Email" address of your email alert: http://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 11:32 AM
We are pleased to inform you that it is now possible to take uploaded files and include them as file attachments within your email notifications.
You can learn more about doing this here https://www.jotform.com/blog/223-New-Feature-Get-Uploaded-Files-as-Email-Attachments .